- Financial Aid Clearance Form (pdf) NOTE: Fall 2013 Fees have not been officially released therefore Financial Aid cannot sign this clearance form. Please have this form signed off by April 8, 2013.
- Make an appointment with the Financial Aid Office to discuss the availability of funds, your personal aid package and to complete the clearance form. NOTE: Fall 2013 Fees have not been officially released therefore Financial Aid cannot advise you at this time.
- **Note to non-SMC program applicants: Your application must be approved by the Center for International Programs in order for your financial aid to transfer with you. Your Saint Mary's College financial aid (scholarships) will not transfer. Please bring the program's catalog or a breakdown of the program's costs to your meeting with your Financial Aid advisor.
- Academic Planning Worksheet for Study Abroad
This form needs to be signed by your Academic Advisor. The purpose of this document is to help you identify courses that will help fulfill graduation requires at SMC. Please refer to the course catalogs of the host institution to find out what courses are available abroad.
- **Note to non-SMC program applicants: Please note that your courses may not convert back exactly one to one so you may be slightly short on units. Craig Means, in the Registrar's Office will be able to advise you on this prior to your departure.
- Academic Evaluation Obtain a copy of your Academic Evaluation on GaelXpress and submit it with your application to the Center for International Programs. Be sure to include the necessary information from your degree evaluation on page one of your application. You must sign and date the first page of the Academic Evaluation .
- Health History Clearance form (pdf)
Make an appointment with the Health & Wellness Center on campus or your primary care physician. They will be able to complete this form for you.
- Study Abroad Waiver and Release form (pdf)
- Photocopy of Passport: If your passport will expire within 6 months of your study abroad program, please renew it immediately. If you do no have a passport, please apply for one as soon as possible.
- Leave of Absence for non-SMC program applicants only and to be submitted AFTER acceptance.