Deadline is extended to Friday, March 18th for 2016-2017 Academic Year.
Only 3 double rooms for male suite are available for immediate consideration. Waitinglist is now open!
Become a Global Citizen and Go International...In the Residence Halls! In partnership with The Office of Residential Experience, the Center for International Programs (CIP) have designated the International House in North Claeys Hall.
So who is this community for?
- All Sophmores (Prospective study abroad students and Intenrational Students)
- Some Junior (International students and study abroad returnees)
- Any student who considers him/herself to be a global citizen (or strives to be one)
I-House members live to...
- Eat & cook delicious foods from around the world
- Watch international films, celebrate global holidays, discuss current events
- Attend local cultural events in the Bay Area and on campus
- Engage with the international community through service work
I-House members learn to...
- Live & think in a global society
- Accept responsibility for active world citizenship
- Communicate and collaborate effectively in a cross-cultural environment
- Acknowledge and respect different cultural values & beliefs