- German 1: Elementary
- German 2: Continuing Elementary
- German 3: Intermediate German
- German 4: Continuing Intermediate German
- German 6 a .25 credit conversation course, taken at least twice
- 4.25 courses focusing on aspects of German culture, literature, film, hstory, politics, art, music, etc.
- (inluding ML 198, a .25 credit capstone course).
In some semesters German 4 deals with Germany's Green Revolution and the country's efforts towards sustainable development. This course counts for Community Engagement Core credit and is Sustinability-designed.