Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) undergraduate and graduate curriculum encourages students to develop a global and responsible business perspective. We educate students to consider global contexts and ethical, economic, social, and environmental values as they understand, analyze, and decide on business and economic issues.
SEBA offers three distinguished undergraduate degree programs:
- Professional MBA Program
- Executive MBA Program
- Trans-Global Executive MBA Program
- M.S. in Financial Analysis and Investment Management Program
- M.S. in Accounting Program
- M.S. in Business Analytics
Graduate business classes are offered in Moraga, San Ramon, Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. As one of the first Executive MBA programs in the San Francisco Bay Area, Saint Mary's College of California alumni network is strong, lifelong and worldwide.
- SEBA Partners with Prominent Financial Analyst Society
- New SEBA Course Tackles Venture Capital Funding
- SEBA’s Online MBA Program Ranked Second in California
- SEBA T-GEMBA Students Discuss Service Projects in India
- Saint Mary's and San Francisco Chronicle Announce Nominees for Visionary of the Year Award