Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- Leadership Fellows Talk Business with Global Entrepreneur
- Inside Higher Ed Covers SEBA's Digital Drivers License Program
- SEBA Students Compete for $1 Million in Seed Money
- San Francisco Chronicle Announces Partnership with SEBA on Visionary Leader of the Year Award
- eCampus News Covers SEBA's Launch of Digital Drivers License Program