Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- Bloomberg Businessweek Notes SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias' Insight on Pet Industry Research
- Saint Mary’s Hosts Responsible Investing Panel
- McKinsey CEO Dominic Barton Shares His Vision of the Future
- SEBA Professor Blazing a Trail in Community Engagement
- For Mobile Banking CFO, Saint Mary's Will Always Be Home