Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- SEBA Students Launch Responsible Investing Club
- NPR Talks with SEBA's Tomas Gomez-Arias about Rapper Pitbull's use of Spanish word "Dale"
- KGO Interviews SEBA's Rebecca Carroll About Washington's Marijuana Policy Influencing California Laws
- SEBA Competition Winner Turns Bright Idea into Promising Solar Startup
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business