Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- BlackRock Strategy Analyst Helps SEBA Students Bridge the Gap Between Theory and Practice
- CardHub.com Features Money Management Insights from SEBA Professor Terence Pitre
- SEBA Senior Establishes Legacy with the Responsible Investing Group
- T-GEMBA Student Tackles Homelessness in Alameda
- Globe-Trotting Entrepreneur Keynotes SEBA Executive Speaker Series