Become a vital part of our future.
The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) is dedicated to developing leaders who can identify and seize opportunities that simultaneously enhance social, environmental and economic bottom lines. To help realize our ambitions and maintain our commitment to excellence, we plan to:
- hire several new business school faculty;
- increase faculty development opportunities;
- provide scholarship support;
- create more summer internships for students;
- further strengthen our position in the areas of global and responsible business.
To accomplish the list of goals above, we invite you to join our leadership group of donors, titled the Dean's Circle (an annual gift of $1,500).
Interested in being part of SEBA's upward momentum? Please contact Eric Alexander, email@example.com.