Individuals who desire to teach English abroad or teach adult English learners can earn a TESOL Certificate.
*The TESOL Certificate Program is in a period of transition and currently we are unable to accept new students.
TESOL Certificate Courses (16-18 units)
- TESL 410 - Language, Culture and Equity, 3 units
- TESL 420 - Introduction to Second Language Acquisition, 3 units
- TESL 430 - Foundations of English Lnaguage Teaching, 3 units
- TESL 440 - English from the Inside Out, 3 units
- TESL 450 - Systematic Language Development, 3 units
- TESL 460 - TESOL Practicum, 1-3 units
(TESOL Certificate Complete - Eligible to begin coursework for Master of Arts in TESOL)