Lifelong learning is a strongly held value at Saint Mary’s College of California.
We provide learning opportunities both to enhance our employees’ knowledge and skills and to reinforce their outstanding work in support of the college’s mission.
The diagram below shows the new four-component training strategy at Saint Mary’s College offered through Learning and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE). Programs are open to staff and faculty.
Fall Programs are Below
- Managing Your Time (Sep. 2014)
- Campus of Difference (Oct. 2014)
- Strengthening Peronal Resiliency During Change (Oct. 2014)
- Campus of Difference (Dec. 2014)
- GaelPerform Tutorials: Staff e-appraisal system (Dates TBD)
- Effective Delegation (Sep. 2014)
- Managing Your Financial & Staff Resources (Nov. 2014)
- Performance Management Best Practices (Nov. 2014)
- Recognition Strategies: How To Customize for Your Team (Dec. 2014)
- Offered in Spring 2015 - Details TBD