We provide learning opportunities to enhance our employees’ knowledge and skills and to reinforce their outstanding work in support of the College’s mission.
The diagram below shows the four-component training strategy offered through Learning and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE). Programs are open to staff and faculty.
Please Note: There will be no LOE Training program for Spring 2016. Check back later for Fall 2016 programming.
Fall 2015 Training Schedule
See below for currently available workshop and programs.
- Writing SMART Goals (September 15, 2015)
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace (November 3, 2015)
- Taking Charge of Your Own Career (November 3, 2015)
- Tips for Productive Performance Review Meetings (September 15, 2015)
- Managing Your Financial and Staff Resources: An Overview (November 18, 2015)
- Offered in Spring 2016 - Details TBD
Whole Person Development
- Toolbox for Navigating a Loved One's Care- Part I (September 18, 2015)