Lifelong learning is a strongly held value at Saint Mary’s College of California.
We provide learning opportunities both to enhance our employees’ knowledge and skills and to reinforce their outstanding work in support of the college’s mission.
The diagram below shows the new four-component training strategy at Saint Mary’s College offered through Learning and Organizational Effectiveness (LOE). Programs are open to staff and faculty.
Spring 2015 Training Schedule
See below for currently available workshop and programs.
- Presentation Tips: Getting Your Message Across (February 11, 2015)
- The PSD (Position Source Doc) Process: Overview for Staff (March 26, 2015)
- Using GAELPerform: Overview for Staff (March 26, 2015)
- Campus of Difference (March 27, 2015)
- Managing Multiple Priorities (April 21, 2015)
- Campus of Difference (June 4, 2015)
- Tracking Performance and Holding Performance Conversations (Februry 26, 2015)
- Managing Change: The Human Factor (March 4, 2015)
- Creating/Updating Employee PSDs (Position Source Documents): Overview for Supervisors (March 24, 2015)
- Using GAELPerform: Overview for Supervisors (March 24, 2015)
- Strategic Planning Fundamentals (March 31, 2015)
- Offered in Spring 2015 - Details TBD
Whole Person Development
- Strategies for Working Parents (February, 20 2015)
- Taking Charge of Your Career (April 21, 2015)
- Third Annual Staff LearnAbout (May 28, 2015 - details coming in March/April)