Please apply for this scholarship online beginning August 31st. Applications for this scholarship will be due September 14th at midnight.
In awarding scholarships, the January Term Selection Committee considers:
- Preference is given to seniors before juniors, etc. (Status is based upon the number of completed units at the time of application)
- Eligibility for financial aid (FAFSA submitted)
- Greatest need (must be Pell-eligible)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Little or no previous experience studying abroad (January Term or Study Abroad)
How to Apply:
1. Submit your application online via TerraDotta (the link is above).
2. Notification will be sent via e-mail on Saturday, September 20th.
3.Scholarship winners must still register online beginning Thursday, September 24th. (I.e., a scholarship winner is not guaranteed a spot in a course and must register through the same process and timeline as all other students). Before they do this,they will also need to place a deposit of one-eighth of the total cost of the course fee by 4pm on Monday, September 22nd.