Welcome to the Saint Mary's College of California Graduate Business Alumni Chapter.
Once you complete one of our graduate business degree programs, you are automatically enrolled as a lifetime member of the SMC family.The SMC community is supportive and strong — from the first day of class through graduation, and beyond. Graduate Business Alumni Chapter's goals are:
- NETWORK. We help you stay in touch with your fellow graduates and connect to new people, new opportunities, new resources, and new friends.
- LEARN. We offer opportunities to continuously develop your professional skills through guest speakers, panel discussions, and online learning.
- SERVE. We provide opportunities for you to use your knowledge, experience, and skill in service of others needing a hand in their businesses or communities.
Welcome to the SMC family. We greatly look forward to your participation, please email us to get involved or share ideas.
Please make sure your contact information (especially your e-mail address!) is up to date by clicking here.
- Spanish Students Return to Saint Mary's to Learn About American Business
- SEBA Students Head to Korea to Bolster Global Business Knowledge
- Dave Bowen, 2014-15 Professor of the Year, Reflects on an Illustrious Career
- SEBA students take note as the real-life version of "Shark Tank" comes to campus
- Contra Costa Times, Bay Area News Outlets, Report on Commencement Address by Leon Panetta