Interested participants are invited to submit an application packet by January 30, 2016 that includes:
- Completed inventory
- For schools that DO NOT have the Carnegie Classification for Community Engagement
- For schools that DO have the Carnegie Classification for Community Engagement
- Participants name, title, and contact info for Director & Administrator (Director’s line of report)
- 500 word narrative articulating goals and outcomes from their participation. This is your opportunity to “make your case” for participation. Don’t tell us what you are doing – tell us how the retreat will help you reach goals for your campus.
- Applications are submitted electronically to Marshall Welch.
- A registration form will be sent applicants who are selected to attend the retreat.
A waiting list will be maintained to allow others to participant due to cancellations.
- Applicants will be notified of their acceptance to the institute by mid-February.
- Registration due March 1, 2016
- Payment due April 1, 2016
Expectations of Participants
This will be a retreat setting – you will be asked to refrain from using phones, texts, and e-mails during group sessions. You are asked to attend and participate for the entire retreatment. Please allow ample ground transportation time for airport travel. Participants are expected to complete a brief evaluation form upon conclusion of the retreat to help plan and revise future institutes.