Hagerty Lounge, Saint Mary's Campus
Negotiation is the "art of friendly persuasion." It is "the ability to sell yourself and your ideas." Study after study reveals that negotiation is one of the top three skills in life and on the job. Great negotiators become key contributors to any company or organization.
Great negotiators know exactly what they want and exactly how to get it. Their communication during negotiations is crisp, clear and concise. When difficulties arise during negotiations, they have the ability to make the necessary adjustments to achieve winning solutions. In this seminar, you will gain a great understanding of the psychology of negotiation and develop powerful skills to ensure your success.
The workshop will be led by Michael Geraghty. He has 15 years of Corporate Global Experience, including Head of International Purchasing for Fortune 500 high tech, ten thousand employees, $2 billion dollar Company in Silicon Valley. IBM calls him, “A Master Storyteller” and Oracle calls him, “A Master of Negotiation.
- How Smart a Negotiator are You? - A Self-Evaluation
- 18 Brand New Negotiating Strategies and Tactics
- 7 Key Skills of Smart Negotiators
- Smart Negotiation Skills Practice and Role-Play
- How to Structure Your Own Strategy and Tactical Negotiation Master Plan
- Knowing Your Own Behavioral Style in Negotiations - A Self-Evaluation
- Understanding an Amazing Model of Persuasion
- What's a Person to do - Win/Win or Win/Lose? You Decide
- Your Amazing Powers, including Some You Were Not Aware of
- Your 30 Day Action Plan for Success
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Know what behavior to adapt at each stage of negotiation
- Improve your persuasion skills dramatically
- Understand negotiation styles and communication patterns
- Make power and influence work for you
- Learn tools, techniques and practical strategies for your negotiation success
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. with lunch and breaks. This workshop will use a hybrid format that includes lecture, interaction, and exercises.