Students who have completed the Politics major will be able to do the following...
- DEMONSTRATE knowledge of institutions, principles and theories of American constitutional democracy.
- DEMONSTRATE substantive knowledge of
- Political theory and structure
- Dynamics of political conflict
- the historical and cultural contexts of political events
- DEMONSTRATE understanding of, and proficiency in, the use of standard research techniques relevant to political science issues.
- PRODUCE clear and effective analysis of significant political issues.
- DEVELOP a commitment to civic engagement.