The Residence Hall Association's Executive Team provides leadership and direction for the General Assembly. As upperclass students with a wide variety of leadership experience, the Executive Team is elected each year by the General Assembly through a membership vote.
The Executive Team is as follows:
1. Leads the organization by presiding over the Executive Council.
2. Sets forth policies and goals of the organization.
3. Appoints RHA Representatives and Committees as needed.
4. Serves as the chief executive officer of the organization.
1. Identify and address specific hall- and college-wide resident issues.
2. Collaborate with the Director of Residential Experience and the Associated Students of Saint Mary’s College to gain an understanding of current student concerns.
3. Explore and coordinate opportunities for town hall meetings.
Two Programming Coordinators
1. Creates and implements campus-wide events.
2. Encourages area-wide Resident Hall programs.
3. Serves as a resource for hall members by providing programming training, resources, and additional assistance for individual hall/floor events.
Finance and Outreach Coordinator
1. Handles all financial transactions for RHA.
2. Manages all general correspondence for RHA.
3. Coordinates all promotions and public relations campaigns.
4. Oversees the appropriation process, which allows students to gain monetary support for programs.
>> Want to contact the Executive Team with ideas or thoughts? Email them today.