Join your Class Reunion Committee!
Class Reunion Commitees
There's plenty of ways to get involved!
And no shortage of ways to volunteer! Whether you can give your time, talent or treasure, here are just some of the ways you can help to make YOUR reunion the BEST that it can be!
- Text your friends, call your classmates -- spread the word to encourage reunion attendance and help make this your best reunion yet!
- Remind your friends to register early to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing!
- Check out the list of Lost Gaels in your class to see if there's anyone on the list that you know.
- Submit a Gael Glimpse and let your classmates know how excited you are about celebrating your reunion this summer!
- Help re-engage your classmates with each other and to Saint Mary's.
- Make a class gift in honor of your reunion year to increase overall giving in support of Saint Mary's students.
- Post comments, updates and photos on your class Facebook page.
- Contribute photos and/or memorbilia for the class slideshow.
- Volunteer at the Reunion Mass to be a reader and/or usher.