You must have certain permissions to create or edit a Salli Webform. If you would like to request access, submit a Web Request Form.
1) Log in to Salli (bottom left corner).
Click "Content" (top left).
2) Click the "Add Content" link which will appear a little below "Content".
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on Webform.
4) Enter text in Title box.
5) Do not check "Make this post private".
If you want the form to be available to the SMC community only, go to Webform >> Form settings.
6) Enter text in the Body (optional). It's just like entering content on a Salli page.
7) Highlight your group under Group Audience.
8) Publish or Unpublish?
- Click on "Publishing Options".
- If you want the form to be displayed with all the current settings, click "Published".
- If you want the form to display only to logged in users, unclick "Published". The form fields will have a pink background.
9) Click Save (top right)