How do you make sure the Email field and Confirm Email match? Use the form validation feature.
- Click Webform >> Form validation
- You'll see a list of rules (requirements that you want to apply to a field or fields). There is a description for the rule underneath.
- To check if 2 email entries are the same, select
Verifies that all specified components contain equal values (textfield, email, select, hidden)
- On the next page, enter a name in the Rule Name field. It can be anything you want. Then select the 2 fields that you want to be checked for equal values: "Email" and "Confirm Email".
- Click "Add Rule" (bottom).