Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- KGO 810 Talks with SEBA Prof Gomez Arias About Greek Debt Agreement
- U.S.News Examines Market Timing Perils with Accounting’s Terence Pitre
- CBS-5 Taps Marketing's Andrew Wilson For Insight on Amazon’s Much Hyped Prime Day
- SEBA’s Berna Aksu Discusses 'Shark Tank’ Copycats for NerdWallet, Chicago Tribune
- SEBA in Spain: Notes from MBA Students in Barcelona