Think Globally. Lead Responsibly.
Built upon the Lasallian, Catholic and Liberal Arts traditions of Saint Mary's College, the School of Economics and Business Administration strives to develop business and community leaders with global and responsible perspectives.
We prepare our graduates to be professionally skilled, culturally aware, socially responsible and ethically principled.
As teachers, scholars and mentors, we offer students a rigorous, innovative and diverse learning experience by leveraging on our practice-relevant, pedagogical and discipline-based research.
To be an internationally recognized business and economics school for developing individuals who think globally and lead responsibly.
- Pens Down! Students Surveyed See Value in Voice Grading
- SEBA Business Degree Ranks in the Top 10 in Return on Investment
- Business Insider Reports SMC Undergrad Business Degree Among Nation's Top Ten in Return on Investment
- EMBA Tech Conference Closes Gap Between Tech and Academia
- Christian Science Monitor Taps SEBA's Arnav Sheth for Insight on IRS Ruling on Bitcoin