Develop your leadership potential by becoming a Leadership Fellow! This prestigious, exciting program develops the next generation of business leaders for a changing world. As a Leadership Fellow, you will be mentored by a faculty member and invited to actively participate in activities that advance your leadership skills and capabilities.
Some of the exciting activities and events offered to Leadership Fellows:
- Personally meet with successful leadership luminaries, such as Jim Guyette, the Chief Executive Officer and President of Rolls-Royce North America.
- Participate in Enactus chapter to gain hands-on experience with leadership.
- Serve on the SEBA Dean’s Undergraduate Advisory Board.
- Receive personal guidance from the Jim and Kay Guyette Professor of Responsible Leadership.
- Attend SEBA’s Executive Speaker Series (and/or other guest speaker events) at least two times per year, to network and learn from experienced and successful executives.
- Receive explicit recognitions as Leadership Fellows at SEBA and College events, as well as a Leadership Fellow Certificate after finishing the Program successfully.
This exciting new program is open to students who have junior and senior standing. In order to maintain a strong emphasis on being “high-touch and high-impact,” this program has a limit of six students. Criteria for selection include:
- Junior or senior standing
- Leadership potential
- Academic achievement
Apply today! Fill out the short application form and apply by January 31, 2014. Program starts in February 2014.
Please contact Nancy Lam if you have any questions.