You can direct your gift to a program in the School of Liberal Arts and play an important part in sustaining our academic mission. Such support is essential to the ongoing strength of our programs and the future of our students.
Because we teach students how to think, not what to think, the School of Liberal Arts provides learning that lasts, even in a changing world.
- Support the Performing Arts and create opportunities for off-campus performances by our award-winning actors, dancers and musicians
- Give to the Tuition Assistance Program for current and former professional dancers in LEAP (Liberal Education for Arts Professionals), a national bachelor of arts degree program
- Provide scholarship support for promising writers in the MFA Program
- Make a Great Books summer reading program possible for talented high school students
- Contribute to the development of a state-of-the-art digital broadcast studio for the Communications Department
- Help to develop new leaders through support for the Leadership Studies Programs
To learn more, contact Daniel G. Lewis '00 at (925) 631-4616.