Our faculty have discovered new species, explored the intersection between science and art, and done pioneering work in the use of digital technology. Click here for a list of recent faculty publications.
- Ph.D Microbiology, Indiana University, August 2004
- B.S Microbiology, University of Illinois, May 1999
- Visiting Faculty Program - Lawrence Berkeley National Lab (June 2013)
Summer research award for to Dr. Berleman and 2 St. Mary's undergraduates to do research at LBNL
- Berleman, James. October 2013. 'Replica-extraction-transfer' nanostructure-initiator mass spectrometry imaging of acoustically printed bacteria., Analytical Chemistry, vol. ePub, pg.ePub
- Berleman, James. 2013. Bacterial social networks: structure and composition of Myxococcus xanthus outer membrane vesicle chains., Environmental Microbiology, vol. Jun 18, pg.12187