To facilitate SEBA’s efforts towards AACSB accreditation, enhance intellectual and pedagogical collaborations within each academic discipline and improve the efficient and effective deployment of faculty resources, the Faculty Integration Task Force recommended that SEBA faculty be organized based on six academic departments. Effective July 1st, SEBA will have the following six departments: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, and Operations and Quantitative Methods.
A number of nominations for department chairs, program directors and associate dean for faculty and research were submitted. After a full consultation with the current SEBA Administrative Council and the Provost, SEBA is pleased to announce the following new appointments:
- Dave Bowen, Academic Director of Executive MBA Program
- Rebecca Carroll, Chair of Department of Management
- Saroja Subrahmanyan, Chair of Department of Marketing
- Tina Zhang, Chair of Department of Finance
- Yung Jae Lee, Chair of Operations Management and Quantitative Methods
- Rebecca Carroll, Academic Director of Undergraduate Business Program
- Tomas Gomez, Associate Dean of Faculty and Research
The organization and delivery of our degree programs remain unchanged, and SEBA anticipates another successful and exciting academic year.