IT Services supported technology
|Display/Projection:|| Ceiling Mounted XVGA LCD Projector
|Video:|| DVD Player
|Audio:|| Amplified Audio from all sources
CD Player (using DVD)
|Computer:|| Dell Dimension 2400 tower desktop
|Number of Computers:||1|
|Computer Type:|| Windows PC
Windows 7 64bit
You have the following options:
- You can borrow a laptop from the Service Desk...
- You can request a Tech Check where a technician will show you how the technology works...
- You can call extension 4266 to request a Desktop Support Technician to be in the room 15 minutes before the meeting starts to help you set up...
- You can request addditional multimedia equipment to be brought to the room before your class or meeting...
- You can request purchase and installation of additional software for this classroom...
Technology Checks for Faculty, Students and Staff
Please note that tech checks are provided for faculty, students and staff.
If you plan on having several people present using their own laptops. please ask the Service Desk to schedule a technician to be in the classroom with you for the duration of your class. Technology is complex and Murphy never sleeps...
Here is a video that shows how to connect a PC laptop to the media system.