What a year it has been for Saint Mary’s Athletics!
- The men’s basketball team competed in the NCAA Tournament for the second year in a row, and star point guard Matthew Dellavedova shattered a string of SMC records, becoming the all-time leader in scoring, as well as assists and three-pointers.
- Women’s basketball advanced to the WNIT round of eight, the furthest the program has ever advanced.
- Men’s golf won the WCC tournament and advanced to the national championships for the second year in a row.
- SMC rugby competed in the finals of the USA Rugby Division I national championship.
- The volleyball team made it to the second round of the NCAA tournament.
- The women’s tennis team reached the NCAA tournament for the fourth consecutive year, led by WCC Player of the Year and NCAA singles tournament participant Jenny Jullien.