Join us for an interactive presentation that will help you examine how society thinks about leadership and what is needed to bring about the changes you care about most. Looking at particular challenges within the educational system, we will explore questions such as:
- What does engagement mean for you and your organization?
- What sort of people development is needed to create the organizations we need both now and in the future?
- How do you listen to people yet still communicate your vision and values in a way that relates to their values?
- Which issues that we face are technical, and which are adaptive? Based upon our answers, what should be our next steps?
- How do I follow-up in a way that inspires people to continue and expand their own involvement?
This session will deal with "a whole new way of leadership and engagement" from a variety of vantage points in a collaborative effort by the graduate programs of Saint Mary's College- Graduate Leadership, Graduate Education, Graduate Business, and Graduate Kinesiology.
Jane Joyce, Director of Recruitment and Marketing for Graduate and Professional Studies, 925-631-4149 or firstname.lastname@example.org