As a result of living within the residence halls, residents will:
- Have the ability to connect and feel a sense of belonging in community.
- Increase self awareness and reflect on personal, social, and spiritual values.
- Develop a sense of personal background and cultural contributions.
- Gain an appreciation of others’ backgrounds and cultural contributions.
- Understand campus and community standards and expectations.
- Identify campus standards of inclusive excellence.
- Engage in face-to-face communication.