The Office of Residential Experience creates an on-campus home for students by developing a safe, engaging, and inclusive environment that supports residential student learning and emphasizes personal and social responsibility. Committed to the College's Catholic, Lasallian, and Liberal Arts traditions, Residential Experience intentionally fosters a living environment that promotes the academic, spiritual, emotional, and personal growth of each resident.
As a result of living within the residence halls, residents will:
- Have the ability to connect and feel a sense of belonging in community.
- Increase self awareness and reflect on personal, social, and spiritual values.
- Develop a sense of personal background and cultural contributions.
- Gain an appreciation of others’ backgrounds and cultural contributions.
- Understand campus and community standards and expectations.
- Identify campus standards of inclusive excellence.
- Engage in face-to-face communication.