The Office of Residential Experience is very intentional about creating an environment that is conducive to study, complementing the experience students have in the classroom, and helping students develop the skills of citizenship.
The Office of Residential Experience creates an on campus home for students by developing a safe, engaging, and inclusive environment that supports residential student learning and emphasizes personal and social responsibility. Committed to the College's Catholic, Lasallian, and Liberal Arts traditions, Residential Experience intentionally fosters a living environment that promotes the academic, spiritual, emotional, and personal growth of each resident.
As a result of living within the residence halls, residents will:
· Have the ability to connect and feel a sense of belonging in community.
· Increase self awareness and reflect on personal, social and spiritual values.
· Develop a sense of personal background and cultural contributions.
· Gain an appreciation of others’ backgrounds and cultural contributions.
· Understand campus & community standards and expectations.
· Identify campus standards of inclusive excellence.
· Engage in face-to-face communication.