Community Life Goals
- Educate the campus community about the Code of Conduct:
Students articulate and have knowledge of campus policies; and
The Code of Conduct is published and available in a variety of ways (online, disc, hard copies, through website).
- Students make decisions that reflect the Lasallian principles of the College:
Campus policies reflect the Lasallian principles of the College; and
Students are able to express the Lasallian principles of the College.
- Support all constituents in the enforcement of the Code:
Students are an active participant in the discipline process;
Discipline proceedings are completed in a timely, effective and fair manner; and
Hearing Officers are consistently trained & updated on discipline proceedings.
- Educate students about importance of being engaged in College community:
Students engaged with Community Life articulate how being engaged with the College community is connected to their personal growth; and
Students are able to identify campus programs that support and promote their success as college students.
- Reduce student misconduct:
Students make healthy decisions;
Students demonstrate insight into how their conduct affects all aspects of their life; and
Students demonstrate a change in their negative conduct.
- Students live in a healthy manner that encourages academic success and thriving lives as College students:
Co-curricular programs encourage academic success;
Peer Councils provide leadership development.
- Students build positive communities around campus and, specifically, within the Residence Halls:
Students become actively engaged in campus activities and programs; and
Administrators and students work collaboratively to create a sense of community on campus.