Here you will find resources which will be helpful to your organization.
Finding and Joining an Organization - Use our Student Organization Software (SPOT)! SPOT can be found on your MySMC page once you login in the top center set of links. SPOT allows you to build your own individual profile, connect to your facebook account, browse student groups, see events on campus, and even join groups directly from the software.
Starting a New Organization - How to Start a Student Organization
1. Contact the Vice President for Student Organizations ([email protected]) to review the process and attend a new student organization orientation.
2. Gather officers and propose an advisor (MUST be full-time Saint Mary’s Faculty or Staff)
3. Attend all four meetings in the new student organization process.
4. Submit all required paperwork to the Vice President for Student Organizations ON TIME.
5. Complete your constitution and have it approved by the Student Organizations Committee.