We're so glad you've decided to apply!
Please note a complete Study Abroad Application contains the following:
- STEP 1: SMC Online Application (essay, two letters of recommendations and personal data)
- STEP 2: Required Host University Supplemental Documents (only if applicable to your program)
- STEP 3: SMC Study Abroad Supplemental Documents
Please scroll down to access all necessary links to complete your application. We wish you much success!
STEP 1) SMC online Application, will be ready on Friday, September 5 (Due October 1st)
STEP 2) Required Host University Supplemental Documents (Due Oct. 1st)
- Institute of American Studies Online Application
- Institute of American Studies Academic Approvals
- Institute of American Studies Certification and Release
Cuernavaca (no supplemental application)
- Centre for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Oxford Application Form
- An essay of no more than 250 words; see pg. 3 of the CMRS Application Form
- 3 Reference Forms
Non-SMC programs, check with host university/program provider
STEP 3) Required SMC Study Abroad Supplemental Documents, click here to review forms.
- Financial Aid Clearance Form (Due Oct. 1st)
- Academic Planning Worksheet for Study Abroad (Due Oct. 1st)
- Academic Evaluation [first page must be signed,(Due Oct. 1st)]
- Health History Clearance Form (Due Oct. 1st)
- Waiver and Release Form (Due Oct. 1st)
- Photocopy of Passport (Due Oct. 1st)