We're so glad you've decided to apply!
Please note a complete Study Abroad Application contains the following:
- SMC Online Application (essay, two letters of recommendations and personal data)
- Required Host University Supplemental Documents (only if application to your program)
- SMC Study Abroad Supplemental Documents
Please scroll down to access all necessary links to complete your application. We wish you much success!
1) SMC online Application, Click here. (Due March 1st)
2) Required Host University Supplemental Documents (Due March 3rd)
- Institute of American Studies Online Application
- Institute of American Studies Academic Approvals
- Institute of American Studies Certification and Release
Cuernavaca (no supplemental application)
- Centre for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Oxford Application Form
- An essay of no more than 250 words; see pg. 3 of the CMRS Application Form
- 3 Reference Forms
Non-SMC programs, check with host university/program provider
3) Required SMC Study Abroad Supplemental Documents, click here to review forms.
- Financial Aid Clearance Form (Due March 3rd)
- Academic Planning Worksheet for Study Abroad (Due March 3rd)
- Academic Evaluation (first page must be signed, Due March 3rd)
- Health History Clearance Form (Due March 3rd)
- Waiver and Release Form (Due March 3rd)
- Photocopy of Passport (Due March 3rd)