To View Job and Internship Postings:
- Go to GaeLink
- Log into your account using your My SMC username and password
- Click the [Jobs & Internships/GaeLink Jobs] tab
- Search for jobs or internships by choosing specific criteria (i.e. Full-Time, Part-Time, Internships etc.)
- Click on the job you are interested in and view the posting
- You can also search jobs by selecting the [Employers] tab
- Once the desired employer is selected, click on the [Available Positions] tab to view the jobs for that employer
Job/Internship Posting Disclaimer:
Saint Mary's College of California ("Saint Mary's") makes no representation, warranty or guarantee about the positions listed in the Career Development Center or on GaeLink. Saint Mary's staff does not prescreen employment or internship opportunities that are submitted to the Career Development Center. By using the resources available at the Saint Mary's Career Development Center, you are agreeing that you will not hold Saint Mary's responsible for your safety, security, wages, working conditions, fraudulent, or other aspects of any off-campus employment/internship opportunities that you discover while using Saint Mary's resources or to which you might be directed by Saint Mary's Career Development Center staff.
Job Search Safety Tips: Be successful, savvy, and safe!
Here are some good tips that a posting might be a SCAM:
What if you are the victim of a SCAM?
If you suspect a job posted on GaeLink might be a scam, alert the Career Center at (925) 631-4600.