If you are a visitor to Saint Mary's College, please visit Conference Services. This request is for Faculty, Staff and Student members of the SMC community.
When requesting a space to host an event on campus, please remember this is only a request and is not guaranteed.
To reserve a space, there are a few steps you will need to take:
1. Check the Master Calendar for current space availability.
2. Complete the Facility Reservation Request Form to request the space.
3. Complete the Facilities Work Order Form to request tables, chairs, and set up configuration at least 2 weeks prior to the event. If using Sodexo, please consider their table needs for buffets, bar, etc.
- In the description section of the form, describe your room setup, include the event title, date, set up time and estimated number of attendees. Set up times are generally 1.5 hours prior to your event start time.
- Include your name and contact phone number at the end of your set up instructions.
- Enter the password (contact Facilities Services, x4286), click Submit.
4. Complete the Media Services Request Form, if needed at least 2 weeks prior to the event date.
5. Contact Sodexo for on-site catering, if needed. 925-631-4716.
6. Review the Event Planning Resources for additional guidance. You will aslo find the Internal Event Guidelines for policies and FAQ's. You may also review the Institutional and Scheduling Guidelines page for more info.