The Technology Advisory Committee (TAC) has been replaced by the Technology Planning and Policy Committee (TPPC).
- Facilitate the development of a strategic plan for technology, annual technology action plans, annual technology assessments, and revisions in the College’s strategic plans as they relate to technology.
- Solicit input from the campus community to assess the effectiveness of technology planning and to inform subsequent technology planning processes.
- Solicit departmental technology plans and related technology requests.
- Recommend prioritization of funding requests and appropriations for technology as they relate to annual action plans and the College’s strategic plans.
- Survey "best practices" in technology use and implementation at other colleges and universities to inform recommendations for technology at the College.
- Keep the campus community informed about technology issues, trends, and plans.
- Advocate the use of technology as a vehicle for advancing the College’s mission and strategic plans.
The TAC would also convene ad hoc task forces to gather information and develop recommendations on specific issues. Membership on task forces was drawn from members of the campus community, many of whom were not members of TAC. In addition to task forces, there were two TAC subcommittees that met regularly:
Dates for TAC Meetings 2011-2012
September 8, 2011
October 20, 2011 (Cancelled)
November 17, 2011
December 15, 2011
January 26, 2012
February 23, 2012
March 22, 2012
April 19, 2012
May 24, 2012
TAC Minutes Archive
TAC Documents Archive