Our Vision: Saint Mary's College should excel at using information technology to support and enhance teaching, learning, scholarly activity, and administrative functions, leading to the development of technologically adept citizens both on the campus and beyond it.
- Establish and maintain a forward-looking technology infrastructure that promotes energetic innovation and adoption.
- Create and develop, through continuous access to training, technology, and support, a community whose members are digitally literate and proficient.
- Provide students with equal access to technologies consistent with disciplinary standards of digital literacy.
- Prepare students and faculty to recognize the appropriate use of technology as a tool for life long learning in an increasingly global environment.
- Develop a flexible infrastructure structure that, when appropriate, allows for discipline-specific departmental support and management of technology resources.