Think Globally, Transform Totally.
The majority of companies today do business on a global scale. Saint Mary’s Trans-Global Executive MBA program offers a rare opportunity to understand the core business disciplines like finance, accounting, and marketing, while navigating cultural experiences first-hand and practicing responsible business.
With trips to places like Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, India, Kenya, New Zealand, Philippines, Rwanda, Spain, Thailand, Uganda, and Zanzibar, just to name a few - it is easy to realize the tremendous value this program offers almost immediately.
Immediate and practical learning:
- Receive hands-on experience solving global business problems.
- Travel to developed and emerging economies to learn about business in diverse regions.
- Gain cultural and social insights that will prepare you to lead people and organizations located around the globe – with a focus on building sustainable and socially responsible organizations.
- Learn management and entrepreneurial skills, with a focus on global business.
Transform yourself, transform your world:
- Champion corporate sustainability by protecting the world’s environment and people while meeting profit goals.
- Learn how to make holistic, strategic, and operational decisions focused on corporate sustainability, which balances profits with societal needs and the environment.
- Explore complex global problems and business cases that force you to examine and define your values related to corporate ethics, corporate governance and social responsibility.
- Increase your effectiveness as a global manager by developing your appreciation and understanding of diverse cultures by studying their art, history, politics, social norms, and food.
Want to learn more about this program? Contact us at email@example.com or call (925) 631-4888.