The majority of companies today do business on a global scale. Saint Mary’s Trans-Global Executive MBA Program offers a rare opportunity to understand the core MBA disciplines while navigating cultural experiences first-hand and practicing responsible business on a global basis.
With trips to places like Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, India, Kenya, New Zealand, Philippines, Rwanda, Spain, Thailand, Uganda, and Zanzibar, just to name a few - it is easy to realize the tremendous value this program offers almost immediately.
Immediate and practical learning:
- Receive hands-on experience solving global business problems.
- Travel to developed and emerging economies to learn about business in diverse regions.
- Gain cultural and social insights that will prepare you to lead people and organizations located around the globe – with a focus on building sustainable and socially responsible organizations.
- Learn core management and entrepreneurial skills, with examples in global business.
Transform yourself, transform your world:
- Champion corporate sustainability by protecting the world’s environment and people while meeting profit goals.
- Learn how to make holistic, strategic, and operational decisions focused on corporate sustainability, which balances profits with societal needs and the environment.
- Explore complex business problems that force you to examine and define your values related to corporate ethics, corporate governance and social responsibility.
- Increase your effectiveness as a manager by developing your appreciation and understanding of diverse cultures by studying their art, history, politics, social norms, and food.
Want to learn more about this program? Contact us at [email protected] or call (925) 631-4888.