You'll stay on track to graduate and start your career on time.
Apply Now for Fall 2015
(Note: We are still accepting Fall 2015 applications - if you are interested in applying for Fall 2015, please submit the Common Application using the Fall 2016 term and then email [email protected] notifying us of your intention on applying for Fall 2015.)
Fill out the interest form on the right and we'll help you get started or apply today.
Why Transfer to Saint Mary's?
- Transfer with only 23 credits
- Committed to financial aid - scholarships exclusively for transfers, including up to $14,000 Honors at Entrance Scholarship
- Agreements with 34 community colleges to simplify your transition
- Guaranteed access to courses and one-on-one academic advising
- Small faculty-led classes and personalized attention from professors
- Strategic advice on career development, internships and job placement
How Do I Apply?
You will receive a decision in a couple of weeks from receipt of your application.
If you attend an information session your application fee will be waived and you'll receive a decision within a few days.