The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) is the home of 6 discipline-based faculty departments.
- CFP Certified Financial Planner, International Board of Standards and Practices for Certified Financial Planners, 1993
- Ph. D. Agricultural Economics, University of California, Berkeley, California, 1968
- M.S. Agricultural Economics, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1964
- B.S. Agricultural Economics, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1963
- Associate Professor - School of Economics and Business Administration, Saint Mary's College of California (2006 - Present)
Professional Licenses & Certifications:
- State of California Standard Teaching Credential with a Specialization in Junior College Teaching (Life) - .
- Using Standardized Testing to Assess Student Learning in Introductory Economics Courses. Courtney, Richard, Boatman, Kara and Lee, William (paper, co-author)
Gulf Coast Economics Associationís Fourth Annual Economics Teaching Conference
(November 06, 2008)
- Lee, William, Courtney, Richard and Balassi, Steven. 2010. Do Online Homework Tools Improve Student Results in Principles of Microeconomics Courses?. The American Economic Review 100 (2): 283-286.
- Boatman, Kara, Courtney, Richard & Lee, William. (2008). See How They Learn: The Impact of Faculty and Student Learning Styles on Student Performance in Introductory Economics. American Economist.