The School of Economics and Business Administration (SEBA) is the home of 6 discipline-based faculty departments.
- Ph. D. Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California at Berkeley, 1984
Dissertation Title: Voluntary Export Restraints as Protection Policy: The U. S. Beef and Sugar Cases
- B.A. Environmental Studies and Business Economics, University of California at Santa Barbara, 1979
- Professor of Economics, Chevron Professor of International Economic - St. Mary's College of California, Moraga, California (1985 - Present)
- Member of the first large delegation of financial market professionals - Financial Market Professionals (1989)
Member of the first large delegation of financial market professionals from the U.S. to visit the U.S.S.R. and work on financial reforms there with Soviet counterparts.
- Private Consultant - (1985 - Present)
Private Consultant to financial corporations, San Francisco Bay Area.
- Senior Economist - Recon Research Corporation, San Francisco, California (1984 - 1985)
- A Human Ecology Approach to Economics. Allen, Roy (talk, speech or lecture)
American Economic Association meeting, Boston, Mass.
- The Oedipal Complex of Cyber-Worshippers. Allen, Roy (talk, speech or lecture)
World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics, and The International Conference on Information Systems Analysis and Synthesis, Orlando, Florida
(July 13, 1998)
- Financial Globalization and A Challenge to Mainstream Economics. Allen, Roy (talk, speech or lecture)
70th Annual Meeting, Western Economic Association International Conference, San Diego, California
(July 07, 1995)
- Financial Globalization and Monetary Policy: The Collapse of Income Velocity. Allen, Roy (talk, speech or lecture)
35th Annual Convention, International Studies Association, Washington, D.C.
(March 30, 1994)
- Human Ecology Economics…. Allen, Roy
the American Economic Association annual meeting, Chicago, IL
- (ed) Allen, Roy. 2007. Human Ecology Economics: A New Framework for Sustainability, Routledge Frontiers of Political Economy. Routledge, London and New York
- Allen, Roy E. Financial Crises and Recession in the Global Economy. Vermont: Edward Elgar Publishing, 1994.
- Allen, Roy E. "The New East-West Economics." Coexistence, A Review of East-West and Development Issues (1991): p. 28473-494
- Allen, Roy E. "Globalization of the U. S. Financial Markets: The New Structure for Monetary Policy." International Economics and Financial Markets (1989): p. p. 266-286
- Allen, Roy E., Schmitz, Andrew and Leu, Michael. "The U. S. Sugar Program and Its Effects." Alternative Agricultural and Food Policies and the 1985 Farm Bill (1985)
- Allen, Roy E., Dodge, Cluadia and Schmitz, Andrew. "Voluntary Export Restraints as Protection Policy: The U. S. Beef Case." American Journal of Agricultural Economics 65 (1983): p. 291-296
- . Political Economy of Financial Crisis, ed. Allen, Roy E., Brookfield