The Saint Mary's College Republican Club has begun the process to build a veterans memorial and appreciation garden on campus. Here's how you can help.
Our goal is to raise $80,000 to complete the project.
Funds will be used to refurbish drainage and sprinkler systems, purchase trees, plants, lighting, benches, pavers, plaques and a concrete monument. Upon completion, we will have a dedication ceremony, a community event to honor all those who have served. View complete project plan.
Progress to Date
- We acquired a centrally-located area on campus.
- We cut down and trimmed trees and removed dozens of bushes.
- Pulled out 4,000 square feet of ivy.
The Garden will honor:
- the men from Saint Mary's College who made the ultimate sacrifice
- the 1,427 students who attended the Naval Pre-Flight school during 1942-46
- the ROTC graduates
- the men and women who have served in the military and then went on to attend Saint Mary's College
- the students who went on to proudly serve their country after graduation
Support our Initiative
- Make your gift online through our secure giving site. Please select Direct my gift to a specific area, then click Campus Programs and Projects and select the Veterans Memorial Garden Fund.
- Mail your gift to Saint Mary's College, P.O. Box 4300, Moraga, CA 94575
Contact Max Crowell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 367-3409.