1928 — Saint Mary's College moved to the Moraga campus.
1942 — "World Classics Core Curriculum" (now Collegiate Seminar) introduced.
1942-46 — Naval pre-flight school held at Saint Mary's College. Former U.S. President Gerald Ford was among the instructors.
1959 — Saint Mary's phone booth stuffers make the covers and pages of prominent news periodicals.
1968 — Establishment of the School of Education.
1969 — Brother Mel Anderson, FSC, appointed president of Saint Mary's College. 4-1-4 calendar set for undergraduate programs.
1970 — Saint Mary's College became coeducational.
1974 — Graduate and Extended Education divisions of Saint Mary's College established.
1975 — School of Extended Education and Paralegal Certificate Program launched.
1977 — Hearst Art Gallery dedicated. It remains the sole accredited museum of art in Contra Costa County.
1981 — Committee for Lectures, Art, and Music (CLAM) is created to offer high-quality entertainment to the campus community and the public.
Intercollegiate Nursing Program established in partnership with Samuel Merritt College.
1983 — 25th anniversary of the Integral Program.
1987-88 — 125th anniversary of the College's founding.
1988 — Intercollegiate Nursing Program accredited by National League of Nursing.
1989 — National Endowment for the Humanities praises the Saint Mary's Great Books program.
1993 — Saint Mary's accredited until the year 2001.
1994 — Brother Mel Anderson, FSC, named Moraga Citizen of the Year, and received Pro Ecclesia Medal from the Vatican.
1995 — Report of The New Century Committee issued, including the College's new Mission Statement and vision for the future.
1996 — Mary Garaventa Hall, the first new academic facility in 20 years, completed.
1997 — Brother Mel Anderson, FSC, retires after 28 years as president of Saint Mary's.
1999 — "Spirit of Saint Mary's" $150 million capital campaign launched.
2002 — College celebrates 75th year at Moraga campus.