The diverse Academic Honor Council performs many services on the SMC Campus such as:
- Working closely with the College's administration and faculty to promote academic integrity
- Reviewing and revising the Academic Honor Code
- Providing innovative interactive workshops for all First Year Academic Cohorts (FYAC) and first year/transfer Collegiate Seminar classes about academic integrity, honor code compliance, and Gael traditions
- Reviewing all cases of alleged honor code violations through unbiased and fair adjudication process
- Facilitating restorative educational Integrtiy Seminars for peers found in violation of the Academic Honor Code
- And many more...
For more information on each, please click on the corresponding sub-tabs in the left-hand navigation!
For general information on how the Academic Honor Council handles cases of suspected violations, please see the Procedures For Suspected Violation tabs under Information for Students and Information for Faculty.