Fall 2023 Collegiate Seminar Waitlist
Register for a Collegiate Seminar class that doesn't work with your schedule?
Didn't get into a class?
Then please fill out our Collegiate Seminar Waitlist
The Collegiate Seminar Program manages our own in-house Waitlist and Add/Drop process. One seat in all lower-level and two seats in all upper-division sections are held to ensure that everyone who needs a section will be added during the Add/Drop period.
Please complete the form with your request. You must be logged in to your Saint Mary's email at the time. A summary of your responses will be emailed to you for your records
Please read this carefully:
- Students must check in with me the week before the semester begins to find out which section to attend.
- Students must attend all sessions of the class they are directed to in order to be added to it.
- Students are added during the add/drop period.
- The waitlist is not first-come-first-serve. Graduating seniors and those with difficult work/life schedules will take precedence.
- Not all requests can be granted
- Seminar faculty cannot advocate for a student. Please do not contact them to ask if they may add you to their class.
This fall we are offering:
SEM 250 (sophomore seminar only offered in fall)
SEM 327 (transfer seminar offered in fall & spring)
SEM 303 (third year seminar offered in fall & spring)
SEM 304 (senior seminar offered in in fall, spring, & summer)
Questions? Email email@example.com