Spring Collegiate Seminar Waitlist
Were you unable to register for a Seminar class but need to take it next semester?
Did you register for a section that no longer works with your schedule?
If so, please complete the form below beginning the first day of Registration, November 13, 2023.
Before you do, have your ID #, spring schedule (school, athletics, and/or work/internship) and GaelXpress open so you know when classes are being offered.
Please note the following:
- You must check in with the Program Manager, Melissa Benham, the week before the semester begins (August 22-26th) to find out which section you should attend.
- You MUST attend the class during the first week and check with the Program Manager to confirm attendance and be added to the class.
- If your schedule changes over the summer or you no longer need to be on the waitlist please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to let us know.
- If you are currently enrolled in a section that you cannot attend, please drop it right away. Holding onto a seat that is not workable for your schedule will not help you get a new class.
- Students are generally added only during the Add/Drop period (1st week of class).
- Add/Drop forms from the Registrar's Office are not required.
- Please do not contact Seminar professors about being added to their class. Add/Drop is managed solely by the Program Manager and professors will not sign any Add/Drop forms.
- Please note that not all requests will be granted. Priority goes to graduating seniors and those with extreme work or school limitations.
- Your patience and cooperation are much appreciated as the Program Manager handles 200+ waitlist requests across 70 Seminar sections.