Performing Arts COVID-19 Policy
Welcome Back to Saint Mary’s College of California Performing Arts!
Your safety is our priority. At Saint Mary’s, we strive to create comfortable, engaging, and fun experiences for all audiences, staff, and artists visiting Saint Mary’s College. Recognizing that each individual may have a different level of comfort related to public gatherings in indoor and outdoor spaces, we have established the following TENTATIVE safety requirements & precautions. If you choose not to abide by these guidelines, we ask that you not visit Saint Mary’s College Performing Arts events. Many events are being recorded and can be viewed online. Please contact the Box Office at (925) 631-4670 for further information.
Please check back as these rules may change with the ever-evolving COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you for your help as together we can keep our community safe!
- Masks are required when not actively eating and drinking. We highly recommend (and may eventually require) N95 or KN95 masks.
- Performers are no longer required to be masked as long as they have been healthy for the dress rehearsals and are still feeling well.
Looking Out for One Another
- If you feel ill, please do not visit Saint Mary’s College. If you are attending a show, we are more than happy to refund or exchange your ticket (based on availability) at no additional charge.
- Please be respectful and maintain distance from those not in your group at all times.
- Be respectful and kind to those around you. Our community is stronger together. (This is not pandemic specific!)
Enhanced Safety Precautions:
- 98% of all SMC cast, crew, faculty and staff are fully vaccinated.