Graduate Commencement Registration Form
All students who are in a Credential or Degree Program* and expect to complete their program in Academic Year 2022-2023, are required to register for Commencement and pay the $125 Graduate Commencement and Degree processing fee.
The Commencement Registration form must be completed and the fee paid whether or not you will be participating in the actual Commencement ceremony. You will not be able to get your degree unless you have completed this form and paid the fee.
*For students completing a Degree and Credential in one program (eg. Teachers for Tomorrow) in Academic Year 2022-2023 ONLY complete one Graduate Commencement Registration form. You will pay for one fee, $125, on your GaelXpress account. This does not apply to students who completed a credential then decided to continue on and complete their masters degree; those students will pay the fee twice, once for their credential and once for their masters.
This fee is not billed immediately to your account, our internal procedures could take a couple of weeks from the time you submit your commencement registration form to the time when the fee is billed to your account.
Please refer to the official SMC Graduate Commencement page for up to date information about the ceremony, participation, regalia, etc.
- To access the registration form you must be logged in to your "My Saint Mary's" account (login located at the bottom right corner of site). If this still poses problems try a different browser: Mozilla Firefox, Bing, or Safari
- Complete and submit this Commencement Registration web form.
- Make sure your address is current with the College by logging into GaelXpress and clicking "My Profile". If necessary, submit a Change of Address Form with the Registrar's Office to ensure that your diploma is sent to the right address.
- If you have a name that is different than the name on your official records, you must submit a name change form to the Registrar.
- Make a graduation fee payment of $125 on GaelXpress. This will appear as a separate line item in your next e-bill. This fee is not billed immediately to your account because our internal procedures take time. It could take several weeks from the time you submit your commencement registration form to the time when the fee is billed to your account.
If you have further questions, please contact your program.