Project Guidelines


Develop your own research project.

Master's degree programs at KSOE include a research component that present our students with the opportunity to engage in their personal, professional, and educational interests by developing and producing an original research project.

Master's degree students expecting to complete their thesis, synthesis project, or counseling master’s project during the current term must register for the appropriate "In Progress" course (EDUC 592-IP, EDUC 597-IP, MATS 532-02, or COUN 570).  If you have already completed one term in a thesis or project course, payment of a $200.00 In Progress Fee is required. Please view the Deadline Matrix for further information about dates for completing your master’s thesis/project within your term



Specific guidelines for the type of project you are working on: