Bay Area Art Museums
At Saint Mary’s you have your pick of the best — with the Bay Area’s art museums and galleries at your fingertips.
World-class attractions are on display just a short ride from Saint Mary’s. Develop a new perspective on local history with an afternoon at the Oakland Museum of California. See how Bugs Bunny is born, line-by-line, at the Cartoon Art Museum. Or embrace the new and unexpected at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
- Asian Art Museum of San Francisco - San Francisco
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco - San Francisco
- M. H. de Young Museum, Golden Gate Park
- California Palace of the Legion of Honor, Lincoln Park
- Judah L. Magnes Memorial Museum - Berkeley
- The Mexican Museum - San Francisco
- The Oakland Museum of California - Oakland
- Richmond Art Center - Richmond
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - San Francisco
- University of California, Berkeley Art Museum - Berkeley