Employer Frequently Asked Questions
When I try and log in to my account, it says I’ve made too many log in attempts, what do I do?
You will need to contact the Career Center at (925) 631-4600 or [email protected] and we will have to reset your account and send you a password reset email.
When I register for an account, when do I get my password?
After you have registered, you will receive an email asking you to verify your email address. Copy the link within the email and paste it to your browser. You should see a screen that says your email has been confirmed. You will immediately receive another email that will give you instructions on setting your password.
How do I repost a position?
- Log in to your GaeLink account
- Click the Job Posting Tab
- Select your current job by clicking on the job title
- Change the posting date to today’s date and change the posting end date to some point in the future
- Click the submit button
Note: If your job has been archived, you will need to search your archived jobs
If I just want to post a childcare job, do I have to register?
- Any job posting through Saint Mary’s College requires that employers register on GaeLink.
- Even if the fields in the registration form seem to apply to companies, please fill them in anyway.
- The going rate for childcare jobs starts at $12 to $15 per hour.
If I want to go directly to the GaeLink Login page, where is it?
I’ve posted my ad, but I’m getting minimal responses, is there something wrong?
- Chances are that nothing is wrong with the posting; there are just many other postings to compete with. You can increase your chances of students seeing your posting by updating the posting date to today’s date and re-submitting the posting. This will move your posting to the top of the job list.
- Check to see if you have a competitive rate of pay.
How much should I pay for my job?
- Childcare Jobs: Starting $12-$15 per hour
- Tutoring Jobs: Starting $15-$20 per hour
- Office work: Starting $10-$12 per hour
- Yard work: Starting $10-$15 per hour
Where do I go to find out about the Career Fair?
Go to the Career and Internship Fair webpage
Where do I go to find out about On-Campus Interviews?
Go to the On-Campus Interview webpage
How do I deactivate a Job-Posting?
- Login to your Gaelink account
- Go to your job postings section
- Click on the button that says "deactivate"