Welcome! The Career Center hosts an annual Career & Internship Fair that includes commercial firms, government agencies, non-profit organizations, as well as graduate and professional schools.
Our annual Career, Internship, Non-profit, Graduate & Law School Fair is held at the beginning of October. The 2014 Fair will be Wednesday, October 1 from 12:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
The Fair provides employers with the opportunity to connect with Saint Mary’s College students regarding possible career, internship and volunteer opportunities in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors. For graduate and law schools it provides exposure of your institution and programs to the growing number of Saint Mary’s students who plan to further their education after graduation.
For organizations participating in our On-Campus Interview program, the Fair is an excellent opportunity for you to inform students about what you do and answer their questions about your industry and company in an informal and relaxed setting.
Registration will open soon!
To register for the Fair, please do the following:
For Returning Employers:
1. Go to: GaeLink
2. Login to GaeLink using your username and password.
3. Click the [Career Fair] tab and then click the [Register] button.
4. Fill out the registration form with all the necessary information and click the [Submit] button.
5. You will be asked to confirm your registration by clicking the [Confirm] button.
For Those New to GaeLink:
1. Go to: GaeLink
2. Click on the [Register] button to set up a new account.
3. Please enter your email address as your username.
4. Fill in your contact information.
5. Once you have registered you will be sent an email asking you to confirm your email address.
6. After confirming your email address, you will be emailed your login information.
7. Login to GaeLink using your username and password.
8. Click the [Career Fair] tab and then click the [Register] button.
9. Fill out the registration form with all the necessary information and click the [Submit] button.
10.You will be asked to confirm your registration by clicking the [Confirm] button.
Note: After you have registered, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your email address. Once you click on the link and confirm your email address, you will be sent a temporary password that will allow you to log back into your account.
If you forget your password, please use the forgot password feature. You may need to use a different internet browser to log in if you keep getting a error message.