Master of Arts in Educational Administration
"...The instructors are practicing administrators with extensive experience and tremendous backgrounds, which gives a great deal of credibility and coherence to the programs. Overall - an excellent experience with lots of intellectual interchange."
- Abe Doctolero, Tier I Administrative Credential & Master's of Educational Administration Program Graduate; Asst. Superintendent, Pittsburg Unified School District
When all of the following courses are completed with a satisfactory grade you'll be eligible for recommendation by the faculty for a Master of Arts degree in Educational Administration. The Master of Arts in Educational Administration is normally a 1 to 1.5 year program.
- Successful completion of (24) units of study in the Tier I Preliminary Administrative Credential Program
- Passing the Writing Proficiency Exam (WPE) is required for unconditional acceptance to this graduate degree program. Students are advised to pass the WPE before they take EDAD 575.
- EDAD 575- Introduction to Action Research, 3 units
- EDAD 576- Research Framework & Design, 3 unit
- EDAD 577- Data Collection & Analysis, 3 units
- EDAD xxx- Synthesis for School Leadership, 2 units